QSG YAKIMOTO SPARK PLUG D6HA FOR OVERSIZE XRM D6HA MACC
▪ PRODUCT NAME : Yakimoto Spark Plug D6HA for Oversize XRM D6HA
▪ HIGH QUALITY MATERIAL
▪ PERFECT FOR YOUR MOTORCYCLE
▪ WARRANTY TYPE : NO WARRANTY
FOR CASH ON DELIVERY PURCHASE
Please make an inquiry first using any of our channels like Facebook/Shopee, Phone or placed an order through our Facebook Page.
Once you've placed an order, please contact us for confirmation of your order.
You’ll be informed once your order has been placed.
You’ll be required to PAY a 10% down payment and submit a photo of any of your valid ID to be attached to your order for verification.
Full payment will be made upon delivery of your item. Please be advised that the management might require you to place a down payment using any of our payment options depending on the situation.
COD or Cash on Delivery is only available in some areas located in metro manila.
Once your item/s is delivered, our delivery personnel will need to move to another area for his next delivery so our delivery personnel will not be able to setup or test your ordered item/s on the spot. Rest assured that all item/s are checked and tested prior to delivery.
All deliveries will be set on the queue and for a schedule. Attending staff can’t provide any ETA of delivery unless it was already given by our logistics.
You will be called before your orders will be delivered.
Buyer’s schedule will still be considered, but the delivery schedule will depend on the management’s decision depending on the situation.
You will be called before your orders will be delivered.
Once the delivery personnel leave the store going to the delivery area, order/s can’t be cancelled.
COD applies only for orders above PHP 1000 worth of purchase.
COD only applies to orders less than PHP 30,000 (Bulk orders are not included).
We have the right to reschedule the delivery of orders depending on any such circumstances. Please be guided accordingly.
In case the client cannot pay for the order or any occurring balance upon the delivery due to any such circumstances, the ordered items will be pulled-out back to our warehouse and the client will charge the delivery cost and any expenses. Delivery will be rescheduled.
Once the clients confirm the delivery schedule provided by our logistics department thru call or any alike communication and proceed its way to the delivery area, the delivery can’t be canceled. By any means, the client will charge for the cost of the canceled delivery.
For store guidelines, warranty policies and terms and conditions, please visit: https://facebook.com/pcniraven
DISCLAIMER: Subject may change without prior notice.
TORE SALES AGREEMENT & WARRANTY CLAIMS
As much as we would like to be accurate on our advertisements, we could not completely be free from incurred erroneous or typographical error. Our ads only serve as an advertisement. For any clarification and other concerns such as comments and suggestions, please feel free to contact us. We would like to you please be advice that stock availability, revision of specification, promos and price may change without prior notice.
Terms & Conditions of Sale | Warranty Policy | Purchasing Guidelines
NOTE: Please read all information contained on this page and if you don't understand any of the following points, then please contact us.
Throughout this agreement and warranty claims, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to PC Zone Gaming Supplier. The terms “sales channels” refer to our marketing channels like Facebook, Posters, Banners or any alike promotional mechanism. PC Zone Gaming Supplier offers these Sales Agreement & Warranty Terms available to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Sales Agreement & Warranty Terms by posting updates and/or changes to our Facebook Page or market channels. It is your responsibility to check this agreement periodically for changes. Your continued transaction with us, following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
SECTION 1 - GENERAL CONDITIONS
1.We reserve the right to refuse service / sale to anyone for any reason at any time. 2. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the Facebook Page or any sale channels through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us. 3. The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms. 4. Place your order first before coming to our shop or making any payment, to check item availability and formalize your order. Visiting our shop without prior confirmation of any of our item availability is buyer's responsibility. We will not be held liable for any loss of your time, money and etc. 5. Your order should be paid in full or down payment must be done before the assembly begins. 6. No reservation unless with down payment.
SECTION 2 - MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE AND PRICES
1.Prices for our products are subject to change without notice. 2. We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time. 3. We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service. 4. Regular, discounted and sale price may change without prior notice. 5. All prices are vat exclusive. Posted price are all cash basis. 6. Prices are different from sale price, regular price and bundle price. 7. Prices for order basis items may change depending on the current price of that item from our supplier. It may change without prior notice. 8. Order basis request can't be canceled once the item was already ordered from our suppliers. Down payment made from the pre-order is Non-Refundable.
SECTION 3 - PRODUCTS OR SERVICES (if applicable)
1.Some certain products or services may be available exclusively on our store / Facebook page. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy. 2. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor's display of any color will be accurate. 3. We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change anytime without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this Facebook page is void where prohibited. 4. We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
SECTION 4 - ACCURACY OF BILLING AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION
1. We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors. 2. You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and contact numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
SECTION 5 - USER COMMENTS, FEEDBACK AND OTHER SUBMISSIONS
1. If, at our request, you send certain specific submissions (for example contest entries) or without a request from us you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, 'comments'), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence; (2) to pay compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments. 2. We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service. 3. You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your comments will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website. You may not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
SECTION 6 - ERRORS, INACCURACIES AND OMISSIONS
1. Occasionally there may be information on our Facebook Pages, or any sales channels that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related with our Facebook Page is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order). 2. We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, Facebook pages including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website/ Facebook Page, should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website/Facebook Page has been modified or updated. 3. Be advised that some reference images that has been used may vary and might be different from the actual unit.
SECTION 7 - DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
1.We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free. 2. We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable. 3. You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you. 4. No software is installed on purchase of computer system unless original operating system is purchased and paid for on the invoice. It is the responsibility of the computer owner to make sure that all software on his/her computer system is registered and licensed, and we will not take any responsibility if this is not the case. 5. We may still continue to accept your item for warranty even if it's out of the given warranty period and will be subject for pull-out and you accept that Pc Zone Gaming Supplier won't be held liable for your item. 6. We cannot be held responsible for any missing goods or damages incurred during transit using any 3rd party couriers. 7. You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided 'as is' and 'as available' for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchant-ability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement. 8. In no case shall PC Zone Gaming Supplier, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility. Because some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law. 9. PC Zone Gaming Supplier’s liability for the item ends after it’ll be handed over to the courier. Please keep all the details and information provided to you for courier insurance claim.
SECTION 8 – WARRANTY POLICIES RETURNS
1. Our policy lasts 7 days. If 7 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. 2. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. 3. We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to return the item for warranty claims, you need to bring it to our store by and means. 4. Compatibility issue is not an option for return. 5. Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as Thermal Paste, UTP Cables, RJ45 and Mousepad cannot be returned. 6. In addition to non-returnable items; Gift cards and Downloadable software products. 7. To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer. 8. After the warranty period, we may not accept your item as our liability to that item already ends. 9. There are certain situations where only partial returns are granted (if applicable) 10. Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error. 11. Any item that is returned more than 7 days after the delivery.
REFUNDS (if applicable)
1.Refunds are not an option for warranty claims. 2.Refunds will only be applicable with the following conditions: 3.Refunds to be only claim within 7 days after the delivery. 4.No replacement available for the returned item. 5.Compatibility issue is not an option for refund. 6.Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email/message to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. 7.If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and will be sent to any of our desired payment option or the original method of payment, within a certain amount of days. 8.Refunds are not instant, you’ll have to wait for the refund to be processed and approved. 9.There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable) 10.If some of the items are already processed, these items are non-refundable and only such items that aren’t yet processed will be subject for refund in request of the client.
SALE ITEMS (if applicable)
1.Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1.The warranty coverage applies only to computers operating under normal working conditions. 2.The warranty coverage does not apply to accidental or malicious damage. 3.Misuse of, and malicious damage to the computer will void all warranty conditions. 4.The warranty provides coverage for the goods in the original hardware and driver configurations and does not provide coverage for changes made by other parties other than PC Zone Gaming Supplier. 5.Sealed item once purchase is considered sold. If item is return defective it shall only be covered by Manufactures Warranty Policy, subject for pull-out. 6.Proof of Sale must be presented with all goods returned for warranty service. The warranty covers hardware only. The warranty, if any, on software is the responsibility of the software manufacturer. 7.There are no warranty for Freebies such as Mouse, Keyboard, headset and mousepad or any freebies included.